ms. o - good job on your new blog!! S. Anderson
Way to go Ms. O! You are off and running with your blog. I like the games!C.Constande
I looooooooooove the fraction GAME! I's awesome!!! So are you Ms.O! Ally
Yeah I liked it too , Jack kept on beat me though :( , see you at school ! Love , Sonia
I loved the fraction track game! I also googled it! It's the best math game!!!! - scout
I think the game was super cool! but I think it would be funner ifthe class added the second sheet to make it go up to two.Austin
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ms. o - good job on your new blog!!
S. Anderson
Way to go Ms. O! You are off and running with your blog. I like the games!
C.Constande
I looooooooooove the fraction GAME! I's awesome!!! So are you Ms.O!
Ally
Yeah I liked it too , Jack kept on beat me though :( , see you at school !
Love ,
Sonia
I loved the fraction track game! I also googled it! It's the best math game!!!! - scout
I think the game was super cool!
but I think it would be funner ifthe class added the second sheet to make it go up to two.
Austin
Post a Comment